Kershaw Folding Fillet Knife K-Texture (6.25" Satin) 1258
Original price $69.99
Current price $59.99
FILLET COMPACTLYIf you like to stow your gear compactly, this sleek Folding Fillet with K-Texture™ grip is the perfect choice for your tacklebox. The knife's 6-in. blade folds into its handle and stores neatly. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This “softer” steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistant—always important when you're working around water. The handle is glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with our exclusive K-Texture™ grip. The K-Texture™ pattern ensures you always have a secure hold—even in slippery conditions. While in use, the blade is locked open for safe and secure filleting, but releases easily when you’re ready thanks to the sturdy back lock. The Kershaw Folding Fillet is drilled to accept a lanyard. Manual opening.
- Manual There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Back Lock A strip of steel on the back of the knife moves into place behind the blade to lock the knife safely and securely open during use.
- Handle ensures secure grip in marine conditions
- Back lock
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overmold, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 6.25 in. (15.9 cm)
- Closed length: 6.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Overall length: 13.75 in. (34.9 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (135 g)