- YOU MUST BE 18 YRS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PLACE ORDERS OR MAKE PURCHASES ON THIS WEBSITE. Persons under 18 yrs of age are not permitted to use this website or to purchase items from this website.
- By accessing this web site you agree to all terms and conditions, return, and shipping policies. Use of this site is governed by such terms and conditions without limitation, as well as all provincial and federal laws.
- Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. uses efforts deemed reasonable to ensure that information on this website remains current and accurate. Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website. Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. reserves the right to make changes and/or correct any errors on this website without notice.
- Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. does not warrant that the use of the materials on this website will not infringe on the rights of any third party that is not owned or in any way affiliated with Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. All manufacturer names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. accepts no responsibility or liability for any item purchased by any means from this website. Cutting Edge Cutlery Co. may not be held liable for any and all non-compliance with provincial and/or federal laws, or misuse of any and all items purchased from this website. The buyer warrants that he or she is in compliance with all provincial and federal laws, and is legally permitted to purchase, possess, and use such items.
- All prices shown are online-only pricing. Product inventory and pricing may vary from retail stores.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.