Kershaw Link Tanto Knife Gray Aluminum (3.25" BlackWash) 1776TGRYBW
Original price $99.99
Current price $89.99
MADE IN THE USA QUALITY, SUPER-AFFORDABLE PRICEThe missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Appropriately, we call it the Link and have given it the patriotic model number of 1776. This Link, model 1776TGRYBW, is our tanto-blade model. The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. Our BlackWash finish gives the blade the well worn look of your favorite pair of jeans and offers additional blade protection. The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark grey. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look. For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocketclip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening, built-in Flipper
- Reversible pocketclip, (left/right)
- Steel: 420HC, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Machined aluminum
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)