Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Knife Olive (3.25" Black) 1870OLBLK
Original price $179.99
Current price $129.99
THE KNOCKOUT PACKS AN EVEN BIGGER PUNCH IN OLIVE & BLACKThe original Knockout continues to deliver knockout good looks and top performance. But now we've kicked it up a notch with an olive-green handle and black DLC-coated blade. The new olive-and-black Knockout still has its namesake “knocked out” section in the handle. This knocked-out piece in the anodized aluminum frame is replaced with a stainless-steel plate to form our sub-frame lock. This steel plate moves behind the knife blade to lock it open safely and securely. Yet because only part of the knife handle or frame is steel, the Knockout can maintain a lighter fighting weight and still provide a strong lock. The result is a knife that’s big, yet lightweight enough to carry every day. The blade is a modified drop point in high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with matte black DLC coating. The steel offers excellent corrosion resistance and hardenability, while the coating protects the blade and enhances performance. The Knockout is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. The new olive-and-black Knockout also comes with Kershaw’s deep-carry pocketclip so the knife can sit all the way down in the pocket. Even better, the handle is drilled for 4-position carry. Lightweight and versatile, this Knockout provides a new color combination that will make it an ongoing favorite.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- 4-Position The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- Deep Carry
- Made In The USA When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Sub-frame lock
- 4-position (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 Anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)