ZWILLING J A Henckels ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Perfect Utility Knife 38400-141
Original price $159.99
Current price $124.99
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge. A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
- Size: 5.5" / 140 mm
- Modified blade shapes enable a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge, from tip to heel.
- Additional grinding and polishing steps reveal a finer blade profile with acute cutting edge angles for precise cuts.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS recommends hand washing to protect your knife investment from accidental damage.