Kershaw Vedder Assisted Opening Knife Titanium G-10 (3.25") 2460
Original price $90.99
Current price $89.99
Kershaw's Vedder offers distinctive looks and top function. On the style side of the equation, the Vedder features an attention-getting handle treatment. The steel handle is titanium-carbo-nitride coated in soft matte grey. But then Kershaw added two 3D-machined G-10 overlays that not only look great, but also enhance grip. On the performance side, the Vedder’s 8Cr13MoV blade offers a razor edge that lasts, while still making re-sharpening easy. SpeedSafe assisted opening ensures access to the blade is always fast and easy—and only one hand is needed to have your blade work ready. A solid frame lock secures the blade open during use. A reversible, deep-carry pocketclip lets the knife ride low in your pocket for security and the better part of valor.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating, 3D-machined G-10 overlay
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.5 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118 g)