Kershaw Barricade Assisted Opening Knife Orange (3.5" Black Oxide) 8650
Original price $64.99
Current price $59.99
The Kershaw Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color. A bulwark against unpreparedness, the Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife all wrapped up in a bright orange “see me” package. A carbide glassbreaker is built into the butt end. The sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade. If needed to free a trapped victim, the built-in cord cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily. The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Kershaw’s skilled heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is black-oxide coated to add an extra measure of protection from the elements. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked safely open during use, then closes easily when your tasks are done. The modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. For convenient carry, it also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride securely low in your pocket.
- Multifunction Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Carbide glassbreaker tip, built-in cord/seatbelt cutter
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper or thumbstud
- Single-position (right, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)