Kershaw Lifter Assisted Opening Flipper Knife (3.5" BlackWash) 1302BW
Original price $69.99
Current price $59.99
A TACTICAL LOOK & FEEL IN A LARGER BLACKWASH™ KNIFEThe new Lifter offers a tactical modified tanto blade and a tough, machined style. The BlackWash finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use. The Lifter is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish. The Lifter includes our deep-carry pocketclip so the knife rides comfortably low in the pocket for discreet carry.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Deep Carry
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Single position, deep-carry pocketclip
- Steel: 4Cr14, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 7.9 in. (20.1cm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (161.5 g)