Gerber Mark II fixed blade knife Dagger Knife (6.5" Black Serr) 1874
First introduced in 1966, this combat knife has stood the test of time. Specifically designed for combat applications, the black oxide coated 420HC blade is double serrated. A die cast aluminum handle and and well-placed bolsters give secure grip.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 12.75"
- Weight 8.0 oz
- Blade Style: Double Serrated
- Handle Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Black oxide coated blade combats corrosion and diminishes reflection
- Die cast aluminum handle is sturdy in hand for combat and survival applications
- Double serrated blade offers unbeatable function for piercing, can also act as a spear