Kershaw Scallion Assisted Opening Knife Black GFN (2.25" Bead Blast Serr) 1620ST
Original price $104.99
Current price $84.99
A RIGHT-SIZED POCKETKNIFE IN CLASSIC BLACKWith its 2 1/4-inch blade, the Scallion is a smaller knife, just perfect for pocket carry. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean the Scallion isn’t mighty. In fact, the Scallion is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch. This Scallion's partially serrated blade adds additional cutting versatility. And to ensure your handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. For safety, the Scallion has two locking systems. The locking liner locks the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Scallion is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In classic black, the Scallion’s textured, glass-filled nylon handle scales are durable, lightweight, and easy to maintain.
- Scallop Serration Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The scalloped serration offers even cutting power on both push and pull strokes and doesn't “tear” the material as much as other serration styles.
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Made In The USA When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2g)