Zero Tolerance Sinkevich LIMITED EDITION Folding Knife DLC S110V Titanium (3.4" Copper Inlay) ZT 0470S110
This handsome design from ZT and Dmitry Sinkevich begs to take pride of place in your collection.
Not that the 0470S110V is a safe queen. Far from it. It's a highly practical, easy-to-EDC design that handles a wide range of tasks and looks good doing it.
The blade is CPM-S110V powder metallurgy stainless tool steel with very high wear resistance. The black DLC blade finish looks tactical and handsome, while the KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper make the knife fast and easy to open.
The 0470S110V's handle is black DLC titanium with an copper insert that will age nicely with time. A titanium clip and a black anodized aluminum backspacer complete the look of this refined pocket knife.
- Black DLC finish
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Bent titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8" (19.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S110V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Black DLC Titanium with Copper Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (95 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA