Zwilling J A Henckels 9" Superfection Classic Tailor's Shears 41900-231
Original price $84.99
Current price $69.99
The 23 cm long tailor’s shears from the SUPERFECTION Classic series are a strong, everyday cutting tool able to cut through fabric, wool and cardboard. The shears are particularly robust and durable due to the stamped stainless steel and shatter-proof, fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles. They are comfortable to use as the ergonomic handles ensure fatigue-free cutting. These tailor’s shears enable you to cut fabric effortlessly.
- Stainless special formula steel guarantees durable products.
- Precision grinding ensures an easy and accurate cut.
- Fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles are shatter-proof and comfortable to use
- Screw with integrated ZWILLING logo
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working
- Color: black
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Net weight: 0.156 kg / 0.34 lbs
- Length of product: 23 cm / 9.06 in
- Blade length: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in